'Tis the season for pumpkin spice Everything..... including beauty products. Yay! Here are my Fall must haves available on amazon. Enjoy!
1.Pumpkin Spice Recovery Facial Mask
A tangy scent of Nutmeg, Ginger Root, and Organic Orange peel awakens the spirit as you relax and let this mask do all the work.
Pumpkin puree is rich with vitamins A & C, amino acids, and enzymes that are known for their antioxidant and exfoliating properties.
Since fall is the perfect time for an acidic exfoliant due to less exposure to sun rays, this mask is going to get snatched up in a hurry!
Here’s why this mask is on my Fall Must Have’s list:
• Glycolic acid dissolves dead and damaged skin cells
• Organic sugar cane draws moisture deep into the skin
• Reduces appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
• Paraben free
• Cruelty Free
2.The Soap Exchange Sweet Pumpkin Artisan Body Wash
Starting off your day with a morning shower filled with the aroma of Sweet Pumpkin and Spice is a sure way to start the day off right! As Clove and Cinnamon float peacefully in the warm steamy mist, your heart will feel warm with Pumpkin Spiced bliss!
This body wash is filled with luxurious ingredients including Coconut Oil, Aloe Juice, Cocoa Butter, & Hydrolyzed Silk to moisturize and nourish your skin.
Here’s why this body wash made my Fall Must Haves List:
• Aloe Vera moisturizes and revitalizes dull skin
• Hand crafted in small batches
• sulfate free
• Curtly free
3. Bath and bodyworks Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin 3- Wick Candle
Why is this product Luv’able???There are so many reasons!
The smell is perfection, take a deep breath and then pinch yourself to see if your AWAKE because this moisturizer is what all pumpkin spice dreams are made of. The texture is smooth and nourishing but not too heavy, it will absorb into the skin quickly enough that you can use it at any time throughout the day.
Here’s why this body moisturizer made my Fall Must Haves List:
• Enriched with 100% pure Natural Hemp Seed Oil
• Pumpkin Extract helps smooth, firm and improve elasticity and skin tone
• Coco Butter and Shea Butter provide deep hydration and essential nutrients to skin protecting against free radial damage and daily elements
• Paraben free, gluten free, THC free
5. Burt’s Bees Pumpkin Spice Lip Balm
This lip balm brings about the warm and fuzzy feeling you get while holding your pumpkin spiced latte of the season, the aroma is so happy and comforting.
The scent of this lip balm takes you right back to that place. This is the perfect remedy for rough, dry, or, chapped lips due the change in weather.
Here’s why this lip balm made my Fall Must Haves List:
• Beeswax, Pumpkin Seed Oil, and Coconut Oil nourish skin
• Free of parabens, phthalates, petrolatum and SLS
• 100% natural
I hope you enjoyed this Pumpkin Spiced beauty products list! Make sure you share this with your friends on social media so they can get their pumpkin spice fix this fall too!